Re: Big problem please help!!

Dave...

Ed, No.  Google Chrome requires a much newer version of JAWS than 13.

Dave

From: Ed Legge
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 05:19
Subject: Re: Big problem please help!!

You could switch to Google Chroam.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 07:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Big problem please help!!

Hi, I am using jaws 13 with windows 7.  My problem is, my firefox brower updated and it says that due to my version of jaws, the access is turned off...Can’t use Firefox.  I can use but, very limited Internet explorer.  How could I access the internet without spending an upgrade of jaws and using windows 7.?  Thank you so very much for any help...

p.s. I have to download some tax docs but, can’t at this point.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe
President, Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
P.O. Box 1077
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289
Cell, 978-578-0185

Editor of the Commission Commuter Update and the Safe Disabled Traveler Notebook at T.I.C.