From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 5:29 AM
To: alapointe89@comcast.net
Cc: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Big problem please help!!

Hello,

Your best choice is to upgrade to JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 if you can afford it.

Windows 10 will have no support from Microsoft after January 14 2020 and even you upgrade and/or install Google Chrome your version of JAWS
13 will still not work as expected as there has been a lot of changes to Google Chrome and more changes are coming.