Re: Adding alt tags to images?

ann

Hi,

The Alt tags I am talking about are what is seen by any decent modern screen reader when browsing images ont he web. I have an image to upload, and I'd like to add an alt tag to it since it only currently has a Jaws label, wich is nice for my local Jaws and computer use, but probably won't help anyone else much on the web.

So, would Word be the easiest way for me to add an Alt tag to this image that all oculd read before uploading it? Or would some other tool be better?

Thanks for any advice,
~Ann

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 11:24 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ann,

            Are you asking about adding Alt Text for an image using Microsoft Word?  If so, it's a cinch, as it is under most HTML editors, too.

            If you're referring to something after the fact then it becomes significantly more complicated and murkier.