Re: Adding alt tags to images?

Richard B. McDonald

I think there is a thing in JAWS called "graphics labeler." JAWS+g is the command, I think. Your cursor needs to be on the graphic. Check out the JAWS help topic on it. if you are in another program, say Word, there is a different way to put an alt tag on an image you have inserted; the applications key.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Adding alt tags to images?

Hi,

Is there a reliable way to add an alt tag to an image with the latest version of Jaws, and perhaps latest Word or some other program?

If someone knows other ways or programs for this that work better with
other screen readers, please reply to me off list. I can use either NVDA
or Narrator as well.

Thanks,

~Ann