Accessibility of Minitool Partition Wizard

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying out Minitool Partition Wizard, the only one I know where you can convert MBR to GPT and vise versa, as well as converting NTFS to FAT, Exfat, and the like, without formatting the partitions and having to face the possibility of data loss. However, It only seems like this software is halfway accessible with JAWS. Does anybody know of a way that it can be made fully accessible? In other words, I want to be able to point to a hard drive or device in the list using the arrow keys.