Re: Outlook 2016 Question About Reading E-mail Fields

Tom Behler

Brian:

Thank you!

I turned off features coming soon, and my e-mail fields are now all back.

Why this messes with Jaws is beyond me, but it’s good to have the problem solved.

I guess I missed the previous thread where this was discussed.

When receiveing over 200 e-mails a day, sometimes things just get lost.

I’ll make a note of this fix for future reference.

Tom Behler