I'm done.

I need a Narrator and an NVDA list as I don't use Jaws any more.

Bob

On 2019-03-09 1:50 p.m., James Homuth wrote:

Folks,

This is kind of off-topic for this list. Please keep rule 2 in mind. Thank you.

James,

List Admin

On 2018-08-24 9:14 p.m., Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi. is there a trouble shooter to fix windows narrator on windows 10 1803. When I sign in, don’t hear any voices, just the clicks and some times doing control windows enter will not turn off narrator. The only way to do that was to power down and then log back on, any one got a trouble shooter for this. Did google but could not seem to find any thing, also is there a trouble shooter for my soundcard.

Any ideas.

Thanks.