Re: ResearchIt Weather

Gerald Levy

It looks like the Wunderground Braille page is gone for good.  When I access it directly, I get a server error, and when I try to access it from Google, I am directed to the regular Wunderground site.  So it looks like the weather option in Research It will remain broken until JAWS is modified to work with another weather site like Weather Street:

http://www.weatherstreet.com/

Gerald

On 3/9/2019 1:07 PM, Dave Mitchell wrote:

Hi,  It’s a very handy feature when working.  Mine has failed the last 2 days.  Anyone else?

Using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10.  Thanks, Mitch

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” G. K. Chesterton