Re: Outlook 2016 Question About Reading E-mail Fields

Shankar C

I think, this was discussed previously under the subject line "outlook
2016 and JAWS 2019, seems to be a new bug"
please refer your inbox on the above subject.

On 3/10/19, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:
well, the alt+number still works hear.

not sure what the issue may be.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.