From: Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 12:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turning off announcement of...

OK.
I did not know that Jaws command.
I just had my wife check and the text is not on the screen, but obviously Jaws speaks it.
Anyone can open any program using the mouse or touchpad however, even though they cannot type.
So, perhaps a work around would be for him to put Jaws into Speech on demand with insert+space then s, so unless they know a jaws command to read the current line or to get it back to full speech, they wouldn't know what to do.

Richard