Re: Word skipping pages

Rick Mladek

Hi,

When the Word Document is open, hit alt +w and then e. This will allow scrolling page to page without skipping.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Zel Iscel
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 1:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word skipping pages

Hi there,

I’ve just joined this group about 15 minutes ago so my apologies if this topic has been addressed before.

I’m using Windows 10 with Jaws 18 and am subscribed to Office 365. When I scroll through documents, I find that pages are skipped over – e.g I can end up on page 4 when I get to the end of page 1 using the down arrow. I’ve gone through the options in settings but haven’t found a solution yet.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Zel