Outlook 2016 Question About Reading E-mail Fields

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I used to be able to read the various fields in an open Outlook 2016 e-mail message using the alt key, followed by the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc..

This now no longer works.

Whenever I hit these key combinations, I get an “unavailable” message.

Does anyone know if something has changed to no longer make this possible, and is there a work-around?

I also find shif-tabbing through the various fields to be very unreliable.

I’m using Windows 10, Office 365, and the latest build of Jaws 2019 here.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan