Re: JFW speaking too much info in latest ms word

ann

Hi,

Somehow, under Display, the Show All Format marks was checked. I unchecked this, and everything shut up nicely.

Oh, you just saved my sanity! Thank you! Now if I could only figure out how that got accidentally checked.

~Ann

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 12:57 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
See if things are now checked that shouldn't be in File, Options, Display.
Tap the alt key, hit f, t, and arrow down once to Display and tab through the various settings. I suspect somehow a bunch of those got turned on.

I do not know if there is a one hotkey toggle to enable or disable them.

Richard