From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JFW speaking too much info in latest ms word

Hi,

I'm running the latest Windows 10. I'm not sure what I did, but now all of a
sudden, my Jaws, the latest version, speaks way too much info in Word, such
as, Space Marker, Paragraph marker, etc.

It's really driving me crazy. How do I get it to stop announcing all these
things?

Thanks,

~Ann

email: harshalgips@gmail.com