From: Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 11:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turning off announcement of...

no. he just wants to prevent accidental potential disasters from
happening when he leaves the computer running for a while unattended, in
case something bumps a few keys, curious home members, etc.

does anyone know if this message actually displays on the screen when a
key is pressed after the keyboard is locked? I'm thinking it isn't.