From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 10:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: turning off announcement of...

So, does he not use a password?

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turning off announcement of...

he just tried it but it didn't work. he made the entry in the default
dictionary and even unloaded/reloaded JAWS, and after the keyboard is
locked, the announcement of what to press is still spoken.

how would he split up the announcement as you specified? give an example
using this announcement he doesn't want.