From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turning off announcement of...

he just tried it but it didn't work. he made the entry in the default dictionary and even unloaded/reloaded JAWS, and after the keyboard is locked, the announcement of what to press is still spoken.

how would he split up the announcement as you specified? give an example using this announcement he doesn't want.