Re: Creating Column and Row Headers in XL

Mark Fisher

Hi - notwithstanding the crrent ways for naming rows and columns in JAWS, I am a great user of the Excel Tables feature (Ctrl+T) to create a table. I think it would be useful if JAWS would recognize a Table and automatifcally read row and column headings (although I know there would be cases where you may not want this all the time) without having to create a range name. I find that sometimes that JAWS can get confused when you have tables and those range names in place.
Mark