From: Joni Colver
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:23 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: windows live mail or Microsoft outlook 2007 mail with jaws13andwindows 7

I am in the habit of hitting escape, delete and then opening the next
message. I tried just hitting delete with a read message open. The next
message opens but the header info was not read. The message also did not
begin reading automatically. I don't know if this is happening across the
board with JAWS or if there is a setting that could be changed to make it
work the way you want it to work. I am using JAWS 13.

Joni