Re: Google Docs

Chris Hill

I suspect there are things you will need to do.  I'd start here:

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/6282736?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

There are also several tutorials for using jaws with google apps, you'll probably need to spend some time with them too.  This may be a simple change for a sighted person, it won't be for the rest of us.

On 3/8/2019 08:51, Angie Goodnight wrote:

Hi All,

My job is requiring me to start using Google Docs. Jaws seems to not read the documents for me. Do I need to do something to my Jaws to get it to work. I am using the newest version of Jaws. Any advice would help!!

Thank you,

Angie