From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2019 8:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Updating web site passwords in Chrome; Did something change?

If I am not wrong, when the dialogue pop's up, just press alt shift a, the passwords will be updated.

On 3/8/19, John Doering <john.doering@ibvi.org> wrote:
Hello:
I changed a password to sign into a web site and now Chrome is asking
me to update the save the password in Chrome. Before if I hit F6 it
would give me the dialog to save the password. Now when I hit F6, it
gives me a list of the open tabs and buttons to close each tab.
Was there a change in how to access that save password dialog?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message in confidence to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671