Re: Updating web site passwords in Chrome; Did something change?

Shankar C

If I am not wrong, when the dialogue pop's up, just press alt shift a,
the passwords will be updated.

On 3/8/19, John Doering <john.doering@ibvi.org> wrote:
Hello:
I changed a password to sign into a web site and now Chrome is asking me to
update the save the password in Chrome. Before if I hit F6 it would give me
the dialog to save the password. Now when I hit F6, it gives me a list of
the open tabs and buttons to close each tab.
Was there a change in how to access that save password dialog?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal
and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete this message, including any attachments.

email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671