Creating Column and Row Headers in XL

Ibraheem Fakir

Hi group,

Hope all are well. New to Jaws and Windows, I’m trying to create a spreadsheet with row and column headers which read aloud while navigating across cells enclosed in these headers.

I'm creating an attendance schedule where cells B1;K1 contain names of students. Cells A2;A15 contain days of the week. I’ve tried using the . builtin naming function in XL but unfortunately its not working for me. I’ve navigated my curser to cell A1, then pull up the define name function under the formula’s tab and enter into it “attendance..K15”.

running XL 2016 and Jaws 2019. any ideas are super appreciated.

Thanks!
Ibraheem