Re: need help unmuting volume

Ann Byrne

If the sound is muted, Narrator is muted too, isn't it?

At 07:31 AM 3/7/2019, you wrote:
All suggestions are great!

No one has mentioned that if you are using Windows 10 you can hold down Control + Window Key and press Enter to bring up Narrator which will then give you speech access to your computer to get to your volume control and un-mute your sound.