From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: 06 March 2019 12:44
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: outlook 2016 and JAWS 2019, seems to be a new bug

using office 365, when I press alt followed by letter u, no action I can just here the top and bottom edg alert sound.
just asking for my understanding, do I have to perform this in the message or, on the inbox folder.
please clarify me.

Not for me, if I press the alt key and focus is on the Home menu all I
have to do is arrow left twice and it will either say Turn on features
coming soon or Turn off features coming soon checked.
Are you maximized? I guess you can try Alt + U and see what happens,
it’s a toggle so if things change for the worse just press it again.
I assume you are talking about the subscription version of Outlook and
not the retail version?