From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 7:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: need help unmuting volume

If anyone knows the command, it would be awesome

On 3/6/19, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:
Hi,
On my HP laptop, its f6 by itself.
I'm constantly muting my sound, including jaws, by accident.
So, I wish I could change this keystroke.
Does anyone know of an easy, accessible way to do this?

I have a feeling it'll help both of us.

Thanks,
Jessica
On Mar 6, 2019, at 9:42 PM, Jed Barton <jed@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, just had a major problem. I have no idea how i did it.
Fortunately someone was able to help me out of it, but i muted my
system volume. Curious, when this happens, what is the keystroke to
hit with the latest jaws to unmute everything?

Thanks,
Jed