Re: dumb question about say current word command

Mario

say current word= insert+numpad 5. twice quickly spells the word.

-------- Original Message --------
From: tele1974@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 11:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: dumb question about say current word command

Hi guys, I just noticed at my work computer, hitting the insert plus
numpad 5 to say current word command is not working any longer.  All
other commands seem to be working fine.  this same issue is happening in
both versions of jaws that are on my machine, jaws 18 and jaws 16ILM.
Anyone have any idea how to bring this command back?  I checked the
keyboard manager and it says the command is still assigned to this function.
Thanks, sorry for the stupid question!!
Kurt