From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Iksi hacker
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Screen Sharing Software

hi barbara... No no, i know that, but for example i help to my friend
to install some software, but i must doo something on my computer, and
after that swich back to friends computer? how i can do that?
Thanks.

On 3/6/19, Barbara <batterseye@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi I am not completely sure what you are referring to here.

When I use team viewer, I can tab around to different fields. One will give
a user name which the other person will need. This number will stay the
same for that specific computer for all future sessions. The other item is
a 4 digit password which the other person needs as well. This password
changes for each session. JAWS will read both of these numbers, occasionally
I have had to use the JAWS cursor to review for the user number.

You may have to wait a minute or so for the information to appear. Once the
second person enters this information, they can view your computer. They
can also operate your computer to some extent, so be sure it is someone you
are comfortable with.

Barbara