Re: Accessible Screen Sharing Software

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 01:21 PM, Iksi hacker wrote:
but i must doo something on my computer, and
after that swich back to friends computer? how i can do that?
Am I safe in presuming that you're using JAWS and so is the person on the opposite end?   If so, JAWS Tandem should do the trick.

It's been a while since I played with it, but it behaves conceptually very much like some of the tools mentioned earlier that are aimed primarily at the sighted user.  You can flip-flop back and forth between your own local machine itself, or controlling the other machine via the window created for just that purpose.