From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Iksi hacker
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Screen Sharing Software

Hi Barbara.

How you swich between locale and remote computers?
I tryed using teamviewer, but i can't swich between my and remote computers. Also, jaws keyboard shortcuts dos't work.
Only usable solution for me is combination of teamviewer and nvda remote, but if exist solution for swiching computers, and using completely with keyboard and screen reader i will use only tteam viewer.
Thanks and best regards, Iksi

On 3/6/19, Barbara <batterseye@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I have used Team viewer program for a Windows computer. It is free.
It does allow for screen sharing. It is accessible. It does not have
an audio option so you would need to use the phone for example.
Another way is to open up your word processing software and write back
and forth on it once you are connected. I have done that a few times
when the telephone connection went bad. Smile.

FYI: My sister has an Apple computer and I have a Windows computer
and Team viewer works for us.

Barbara