Re: windows 10 install question

Chris Hill

Shouldn't be too hard, if you can get your computer to boot off the usb device.  That may require sighted help depending on the computer.

Last time I did something like that I used image for windows to copy my old drive to my new one making the partitions larger, then swapped drives.

On 3/6/2019 10:53, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, so a question for all. Let's say i get a new harddrive for my
computer, 1 that's bigger. If i have a copy of win 10 that i
purchased, is it possible to install it without sited help? I've
heard you can make a USB stick ready for install, but wanted some
feedback. Whether you can do with jaws or narrator figured i would
ask. Any ideas guys?

Thanks,
Jed