Re: Accessible Screen Sharing Software

Iksi hacker

Hi Barbara.

How you swich between locale and remote computers?
I tryed using teamviewer, but i can't swich between my and remote
computers. Also, jaws keyboard shortcuts dos't work.
Only usable solution for me is combination of teamviewer and nvda
remote, but if exist solution for swiching computers, and using
completely with keyboard and screen reader i will use only tteam
viewer.
Thanks and best regards, Iksi

On 3/6/19, Barbara <batterseye@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I have used Team viewer program for a Windows computer. It is free. It
does allow for screen sharing. It is accessible. It does not have an
audio
option so you would need to use the phone for example. Another way is to
open up your word processing software and write back and forth on it once
you are connected. I have done that a few times when the telephone
connection went bad. Smile.

FYI: My sister has an Apple computer and I have a Windows computer and
Team
viewer works for us.

Barbara