From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Windels
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 2:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: best version of outlook

Hello,

I use now outlook 2010 on a win10 computer with jaws/18/2018/2019

IN thsi version, grouped amil-conversations doesn’t work with any of this jaws versions : this is a outlook problem.

Which version of outlook is the best with jaws and can handle grouped conversations as expected?

Thx for any suggestions

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)