From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 04 March 2019 16:56
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: major windows 10 problem with jaws, file explorer not responding

"Not Responding" errors are, by their very nature, mysterious.   If a shutdown/restart cycle clears them, and is not needed on a very frequent basis, that is my suggested fix.  I get "not responding" not infrequently, particularly with web browsers, but sometimes with task manager and file explorer (Windows Explorer in 7 and earlier).

If it's really, really frequent, then something's likely amiss with Windows itself and repairs to Windows should be done in an attempt to fix it.