Re: Jaws and adobe, adding signature

JM Casey

This comes up often, and I still don’t know if there’s a solution. Following mostly out of curiosity.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tele1974@...
Sent: March 4, 2019 5:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and adobe, adding signature

Hello, I have a question regarding using Jaws to add a digital signature in Adobe pdf files.  Can this be done?  At my current job, I review other employees' work, and write up a report which both I and the employee need to sign.  Currently my supervisor has to add the digital signature as Adobe requires the cursor be dragged to where the signature should be.  Does anyone know how to do this using Jaws so I don't have to ask others to help all the time?
Thanks in advance,
Kurt