Re: major windows 10 problem with jaws, file explorer not responding

Bill,

           I agree.   I frequently forget that users of assistive technology have the option of availing themselves of Microsoft technical support free of charge, and if you can, why not?  There is the occasional bad tech, true, but when that happens just politely terminate the call and try again.  You're not likely to get the same one twice if calling again right after hanging up.  They've already picked up the next call that was on hold.