From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: 04 March 2019 12:07
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: outlook 2016 and JAWS 2019, seems to be a new bug

Hi bro,
I am using "Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.10730.20280"
I am able to read the sender information with alt and number keys without any issues.
Please verify the focus once the message opens.
if the focus is on the message and if you are not able to read the information with the alt and number keys, then, there might some issues with the jaws.

On 3/4/19, Steve Nutt <steve@comproom.co.uk> wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone noticed with the above setup, that in an opened message,
pressing the alt and number keys, no longer reads the To:, From:, Date
fields etc, instead just saying Unavailable?

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services