From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Another version of David Moore's excellent Chrome Browser Tutorial
with headings

Greetings,

Since David gave blanket permission to put his tutorial out there and
everywhere, and I don't like using bookmarks in Word, I did a version with
Headings. Pressing insert+f6 brings up the headings list and you can then
arrow down and hit enter on the section you want.

I also did a tiny bit of grammar editing and one or two typos.

I put it on my web site, and here is the direct link to the word docx file:

http://www.turner42.com/ChromeBrowserTutorialByDavidMoorewithHeadings.docx

HTH,

Richard