Re: Another version of David Moore's excellent Chrome Browser Tutorialwith headings

David Moore

Thank you so very much.

I feel so great that you are all editing my tutorials, and making them easy for people to follow.

I like the Headings idea really well.

I will be putting four more written tutorials on One Drive tomorrow, and I will send you a link to my One Drive folder that you can download, and please change the format, and even edit what would make the tutorials easier for people to understand.

We all can offer something to these tutorials.

I will give you the blue print, in a sense, and all of you, working together, can make them even better. This is how we can help all blind people.

Thank you, all of you!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10