Re: More activity

Kimber Gardner

The bottomline for me is that I don't want religion and the bible crammed down my throat on a list that is supposed to be about computers.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Mar 3, 2019, at 2:18 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Ladies & Gentlemen,

           In the final analysis, Groups.io gives you exquisite control over which messages will cross into your inbox for any Groups.io group and in what format.  If you happen to have the misfortune of being on a group where irrelevance goes unchecked, but where you also know that there is enough material of worth that you'd prefer not to miss that, then please use the controls that Groups.io gives you to very quickly cut out the garbage, as well as control flow in general:

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io  (PDF)

These instructions were revised by a screen reader user so that the steps are entirely relevant to that demographic, and he is acknowledged within.