*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* Sunday, March 3, 2019 10:30 AM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: More activity

Activity on any list is directly dependent on the subscribers, and on good ones there will always be lulls as well as sudden crushes of activity, particularly in the advent of new releases.

This list is far from silent, but nor is it frenetic most of the time.
--

Brian *-*Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

/*   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.*/

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/