Re: More activity

Maria Campbell

I don't object to frenetic, I object to irrelevance.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 3/3/2019 1:29 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Activity on any list is directly dependent on the subscribers, and on good ones there will always be lulls as well as sudden crushes of activity, particularly in the advent of new releases.

This list is far from silent, but nor is it frenetic most of the time.