Re: general accessibility of Google apps

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

Hi all,

I am a JAWS user. I use Google products every day, and I agree that I lose some productivity.

I use Outlook for Gmail, although I also use the website some of the time.  I have learned some tricks that make it usable, but it’s the least accessible of all of the Google apps I have tried.

Google calendar is wonderfully accessible with JAWS. I almost never revert to the calendar in Outlook.

With Google calendar, it’s easy to invite people to meetings, and I can select a meeting time time based on the availability of the recipients I have added to the invitation.

It’s the one Google app that has added to my productivity.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon