From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hamid Hamraz
Sent: January 25, 2012 12:26 PM
To: JFW
Subject: Right-clicking by Jaws in a web broser

Hi all,

Whenever I press the application key within a webpage, what I face is usually a list of irrelevant options. It seems that the options presented to me are applicable to another object in the webpage. I think it's a mismatch between where the virtual PC cursor is located, and where the application key is affecting. Is it a common problem among the Jaws users? If yes, is there any fix?

Thanks,

Hamid