From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Re-Read Download File Path

Hm.

Firefox should definitely be storing your downloads in the same location every time … that is, the location you specify in your options/settings, which someone else already described how to do.

In my case, it’s the “downloads” sub-foldedr of my user directory.

You can open the firefox downloads library with ctrl-j, move to a file, press the applications key to open the context menu, and go to “open containing folder”.

This will open a file explorer window showing the folder itself, from which you can get the path name easily, if you need to. Someone already described how to make sure the path name is in the title. You can also highlight a filename, and press alt-enter to view its properties. Note that this doesn’t work in the standard Firefox downloads library window as that’s not really a part of file explorer