Re: How to append digital signature to a pdf

JM Casey

Thanks Brian.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February 26, 2019 10:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to append digital signature to a pdf

I'll dig into this at some point today.

I have not tried this with Adobe Reader DC and don't try everything when it comes to programs that have been historically well supported by screen readers and that have been very largely accessible.  I'll try to figure out what the bump in the road happens to be and whether there's a keyboard shortcut or other method around it.