Re: How To Re-Read Download File Path

Richard B. McDonald

In Firefox, if you go to Options > General, and then make many tabs, you’ll get to where you can set the download location.  I changed mine from “Downloads” to “Desktop.”

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:21 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: How To Re-Read Download File Path

Hello, everyone.

Occasionally, when I download a file from Firefox, I get an alert saying that the file has been stored in a temporary file folder on my computer’s C. Drive.

The file path is often quite long, and I sometimes have to download the file several times in order to get enough of an idea of the path to actually find the file.

I tried using the Jaws cursor to re-read the file path, but was not successful.

Is there a better way to re-read the download file path?

I’m sure there’s a way to go into Firefox and tell it where I want all downloaded files to go, but I haven’t figured that procedure out yet.

Thanks for any help.

Tom Behler