How To Re-Read Download File Path

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Occasionally, when I download a file from Firefox, I get an alert saying that the file has been stored in a temporary file folder on my computer’s C. Drive.

The file path is often quite long, and I sometimes have to download the file several times in order to get enough of an idea of the path to actually find the file.

I tried using the Jaws cursor to re-read the file path, but was not successful.

Is there a better way to re-read the download file path?

I’m sure there’s a way to go into Firefox and tell it where I want all downloaded files to go, but I haven’t figured that procedure out yet.

Thanks for any help.

Tom Behler