From: "Dani Pagador" <pocketfulofspry@...>
To: "main" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 4:44 AM
Subject: Question re JFW18.0.5038 and Braille Output

Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW18 with a Braille display. I'm needing to proof documents
with the display and am not seeing things show up, like indents. JFW
announces them when I navigate with speech reading line by line with
the arrow keys, but I was hoping to be able to see formatting like
indents on the display itself without having to use speech with apps
like Word. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Dani

Thanks,