From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Reyes
Sent: 22 February 2019 23:25
To: main@jfw.groups.io; 'windows 10 and jaws' <windows10andjaws@groups.io>; jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Creating a google doc in Chrome?

Hi!

I am using Jaws 2018 on a Win10 laptop. I am trying to create a Google doc with Chrome. I can get as far as hitting the create new document button, and when I press enter, I get a template dialogue, Jaws says blank so I hit enter, but the document doesn’t come up, or at least Jaws doesn’t indicate that the doc has been created.

Is it possible to do this without a pair of working eyeballs?